Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

So awesome

This song is bringing sexy back(to industrial xD).
Here's what it sounds like to me:
Metal(I thought the part in the beginning sounded like metal guitar lol) + Trance + Drums n Bass = Epic Song.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Just...

Wow. Holy shit. No wonder you're one of the top artists on NG! My friend told me about this song, so I checked it out. So beastly. This song is so epic, Chuck Norris is jealous of it. Just awesome job. I think I dropped a duece when I first heard this at how amazing it was. And I don't give out compliments like that lightly.

Red Saturn Day Red Saturn Day

Awesomesauce

You need to have someone make a flash movie of the story you made to go with this song!

MarkySpark responds:

That truly would be Awesomesauce!

The Third Lullaby The Third Lullaby

Schwayt Baybee Jebus

Kind of cool. You still made it soft and slow enough to make it classical, but you kept the techno-ish feel to it from the "wah" instrument, or the pitch-bender you used on it, and the distorted notes in the background. I'd suggest you might want to switch those out for a gentle pad or something. If it's a lullaby, I don't think you want people to think that it's like some kind of slow rock song or something.

The deer and the dove The deer and the dove

Respect

Good job. Nice and smooth. This goes onto my iPod.

The Cuckoo Clock The Cuckoo Clock

Long Live Longevity

Very nice for a first shot a Classical. Just make it a whole bunch longer and build it up or something. Also use some effects like the guy below me said.

schizophranic responds:

As said to "the guy below" ^^

TranceCrafter - Into the Night TranceCrafter - Into the Night

Your Best Yet

It screams energy, but you didn't overdo it. Most people who try that put it on to heavily and epicly fail, and their song is trash. I like how you threw in the piano in there, and the strings. This is usually the part where I say what it reminds me off and what I feel when I hear the song. I don't remember what I first thought it reminded me of, so I'm going to skip it. Haha, obviously I have the memory of a goldfish xD

10/10
5/5
123456789/123456789 :3

SM64 Bowser SM64 Bowser

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Make the guitar louder... I thought the last guy said this, and you said you remastered and reuploaded it. Doesn't sound like it. Back to the mixing room with you :)

V3&amp;lt;&amp;gt;Revolution V3<>Revolution

ALL YOUR BASS BELONG TO US

Very good. Just turn up the bass and the kick.

vinc3 responds:

Thank you for having taken time to write and thank you for the advice

Laboratory (MadnessDay2010) Laboratory (MadnessDay2010)

Boring

Get's pretty annoying and boring after the 0:30 mark.

winKoneR responds:

yeah, sorry about that...