&amp;gt; Rhythm Rockets &amp;lt; > Rhythm Rockets <

Strange but Beautiful

A new idea and a very colorful game. My only complaint is that WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU DO. Just kidding. I figured it out, but it would help to maybe have some sort of help bar thing that tells you what to do? And also it's way to easy. I got an S on my first try and I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

Pixelotl Pixelotl

:-)

Very nice...

Abductroids Abductroids

Awesim

A really cool retro shooter. They don't games like this anymore...

SoLF: Part 2 SoLF: Part 2

WAAAAAAH

Two things:
Crappy action scene.
you speak in Engrish.

other than that it was a pretty good game.

Myth Wars Myth Wars

...

This game is pretty sad. It's almost exactley the same as a recent game that was put on NG, except they had aliens instead of zombies. The graphics were less than desireable, it makes you bored after five minutes, and worst of all: there's absolutely no strategy involved!

This is supposed to be a strategy game. How can you call it that if there's no strategy involved? In this game, whoever has the most powerful units wins. Brute force is the only way to win.

Thank you for misleading us. Reupload it when it doesn't lie to us.

Depict1 Depict1

9/10

It was an almost perfect game with some issues.

It is one of the best concepts in gaming that you used: choice. To be able to choose what you do, when you do it, and if you will do what others tell you to or carve your own path. That's why the Grand Theft Auto series is so popular. You get to choose, whether you're a hardcore gangbanger, a motorcycle rider, whether you go good or go around commiting mass murder, and the possibilities are endless. Even games like Shadow the Hedgehog contain this concept. In Shadow the Hedgehog, you can be a good guy, a bad guy, or your own man. It's your choice what you become. That's why these games are so popular. It's like a life simulator(except more extreme and radical). You make a choice, any choice you want, then you can get a reaction. And how you react to that reaction creates another reaction(and so on and so forth), just like in real life.

The game was unique in its color and gameplay, and also it's controls, which i disliked for it's awkwardness, for which I took off a point. But in every other aspect, it was a perfect game.

Scorched Earth Flash Scorched Earth Flash

stupid

you have ruined my favorite old school game.

Beat Bot Beat Bot

Dance Dance Robot Man!

An uber cool game. Although I do have one suggestion: a reset button?

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

To Easy

Theres somethin wrong with this game. I just made 3 million on the cup and the flipping the coin game. I won each like 25 times in a row. Yet I cant win any other game. Weird.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

MY EYES!!! MY EYEEEES!!!!!

Everything was fine. It was funny and creative. Only problem: the levels hurt your eyes after a while. and i mean a while as in 30 seconds.